About

This page links all the sites that helped me to solve the answer to the given problem. I will add as many as I can as I come across them.

Solutions are also posted here for convenience!

Also if you have have any requests feel free to let me know!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

An insulated, rigid tank is divided into two equal parts by a partition. One part of the tank contains 3.54 kmol of an ideal gas at 300 kPa and 65°C and the other side is evacuated. The partition is removed, and the gas fill the entire tank. Determine the total entropy change during this process

Chegg: Book

Solution


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this information. The science and the mathematics behind this insulated tank is fascinating. I'll have to take a refresher course on entropy.

    Susan Hirst | http://www.hdenergyrentals.com/rentalequipment.html

    ReplyDelete